1. The state of being a mother
2. The qualities of a mother
3. Mothers considered as a group
v. jug-gled, jug-gling, jug-gles
1. To keep (two or more objects) in the air at one time by alternately tossing and catching them.
2. To have difficulty holding; balance insecurely: juggled the ball but finally caught it; shook hands while juggling a cookie and a teacup.
3. To keep (more than two activities, for example) in motion or progress at one time: managed to juggle a full-time job and homemaking.
1. To juggle objects or perform other tricks of manual dexterity.
1. The act of juggling.
These are the two words that kept coming into my mind when I started thinking about writing a blog about becoming a new mummy. As you can see from the meanings, they are one in the same!
I want to share my daily juggles, struggles and most of all cuggles, and give you an insight into my life in Jugglehood. Welcome.